The Open List

Crossing Cables

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces
Where waves of hunger roar?
Shall we set out across the sea of faces
In search of more and more applause?

I know that I was born and I know that I’ll die.
The in between is mine. I am mine.

But through the pain and the suffering

Through the heartache and trembling

Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken


These
Broken dreams are screams to me
The difference I can't see
The way you look and talk to me
You're cursing me I freeze
The combination of loss, control, loss of soul
I weaze
Just give some ease to me

Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm


Mir ist kalt, so kalt
Mir ist kalt, so kalt
Mir ist kalt, so kalt
Mir ist kalt

Yo me quiero morir
No aguanto más estar aquí
Asesíname...........


Un post craneado en un estado bastante lleno de mierda, y con unas 54 horas acumuladas y continuas de estar despierto. -Nuevo récord personal, y sin ánimos de superarlo-.

Por fuera la apariencia luce bastante cercana a lo normal, mis palabras pueden sonar como suelen sonar normalmente, incluso se llegó a temer por cruzar la delgada línea de la cordura, pero aún ignorando esto no puedo evitar saber que aquella presión está mas y mas aferrada en mi corazón...

Estoy lleno de mierda, necesito desahogarme.

¿Será solo crisis pre-cumpleaños? Y si es asi... ¿Por que me inició desde un mes antes?

Me gustó la estructura casual de este escrito. Sobre todo la de las letras.

Fuck.


Funky Voices Sing Me:
"With our backs to the Wall."
Pink Floyd - What Shall we do now?

2 Template mods.

20060511 . 20:47